SURPRISE!!!

THIS IS YOUR DAY JO ANN! YOU ARE THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, AND THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ... BY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND ADORE YOU.

65 YEARS YOUNG... WHAT A MILESTONE AND OH THE STORIES YOU HAVE TO TELL OF YOUR JOURNEY DEAR SWEET WOMAN OF GOD....

SIT BACK IN YOUR COMFY SWING AND ENJOY THIS DAY DEAREST ONE.. YOU ARE LOVED MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!







Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FROM CHERYL HOUSER ~"SONSHINE" WHAT A PERFECT NAME FOR YOU

Karen Deloach, JoAnn, and Cheryl Houser

Sonshine –

What a perfect description of YOU.



The Son, Jesus, shines in you, on you and through you. You never meet a stranger and you embrace everyone just like Jesus does.


 
You have poured out your life for your family, the Body of Christ, and broken humanity here in Charleston. You probably don’t even realize that because it is such an integral part of who God made you to be.

You've lived a life poured out for God and others
You are the most relational person I believe I know. Always edifying me, feeding me spiritually and often physically, or just giving me a hug and a safe place to share my heart.


You feed me physically and spiritually!



Just as you have done, my dear friend, I want to spend my days serving the Lord, my family, the Body of Christ, walking with my tribe and sharing the heart of God.
I want to serve the Lord like you do, JoAnn




I want to find my tribe


I love you Jo Ann.



Have the most amazing birthday ever!!!!



Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment