SURPRISE!!!

THIS IS YOUR DAY JO ANN! YOU ARE THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, AND THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ... BY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND ADORE YOU.

65 YEARS YOUNG... WHAT A MILESTONE AND OH THE STORIES YOU HAVE TO TELL OF YOUR JOURNEY DEAR SWEET WOMAN OF GOD....

SIT BACK IN YOUR COMFY SWING AND ENJOY THIS DAY DEAREST ONE.. YOU ARE LOVED MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!







Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FROM MARY ANN CRIBB YOU ARE A TREASURE JOANN



JoAnn and Mary Ann at Mary Ann's home


Dear Joann



I remember the first day we met when you came to a prayer group at my home ... and every time I think of you ... I see your face in my mind ... a beautiful face that shines.



My spiritual life I feel in many ways began when I met you, and we started going to the Women’s Retreats at Heart to Heart.  


When I think of my life and how I have grown and all the changes that have taken place, it amazes me.   You have always been there for me with love and wisdom and it has brought growth in my life.






We have much history together and have been through mountains and valleys. 

We've been to the mountains together

and even to the Smokies

And, we've experienced valleys together

I treasure you, and pray this coming year will bring many blessings and fulfillment of the desires you have in your heart.







I have so enjoyed when we have gotten together and you make all my songs come alive! It has been so much fun doing the fifties songs together with you.  



I love singing 50's songs with you!

You are so much fun, and I am looking forward to spending more time with you this year.











Even though my life has taken a different road, my favorite thing is to be with you and Donna Karen, Kate, Sally, and Leigh.  I love worshipping together, singing songs, and having fun… These have been my very favorite memories in my life, and you have been a part of my favorite memories.  Whether or not God ever brings a man in my life, I have sure enjoyed searching for one with you !!

I love worshipping with you


Happy Birthday my sister forever





Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment