SURPRISE!!!

THIS IS YOUR DAY JO ANN! YOU ARE THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, AND THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ... BY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND ADORE YOU.

65 YEARS YOUNG... WHAT A MILESTONE AND OH THE STORIES YOU HAVE TO TELL OF YOUR JOURNEY DEAR SWEET WOMAN OF GOD....

SIT BACK IN YOUR COMFY SWING AND ENJOY THIS DAY DEAREST ONE.. YOU ARE LOVED MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!







Thursday, July 14, 2011

FAVA BEAN STORY TOLD ALL OVER THE WORLD LEIGH AND CHUCK!

Leigh and Chuck

 My dearest friend,

It is morning here and I'm not sure I'm awake as yet, so this may not express exactly how I feel about you! However, I don't think that is possible anyway, unless I could write in tongues!!!!

There are just some things that no language can do justice too. You are and have been and will be, an amazing friend. One I have shared about, all over the world. Just last night, I was expounding on our long ago adventures and how you remember ALL the details, while you have to remind me that it even happened.
I have shared your stories all over the world!

I cannot imagine my life without you as my friend. in fact, I know, my life would have been quite different and not nearly as interesting!  Your faithfulness and love, your care and compassion, your words from the Lord and scriptures and I can't forget the stories, like Fava Beans!  



I am so proud to call you my friend and to know our friendship is secure in Him. I have to admit, it is also fun wishing you a Happy 65th Birthday 2 months before that time comes for me!!! hehe. Wish I could be there to celebrate, thanks for being such a great friend,


I love you

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment