SURPRISE!!!

THIS IS YOUR DAY JO ANN! YOU ARE THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, AND THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ... BY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND ADORE YOU.

65 YEARS YOUNG... WHAT A MILESTONE AND OH THE STORIES YOU HAVE TO TELL OF YOUR JOURNEY DEAR SWEET WOMAN OF GOD....

SIT BACK IN YOUR COMFY SWING AND ENJOY THIS DAY DEAREST ONE.. YOU ARE LOVED MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!







Friday, July 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE JOANN FROM GIDGET!


Gidget

MY WONDERFUL AUNTIE JOANN..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!







I fell in love with you the first time I met you.  I wore my new jean dress with stars just for you, because Mommy said I was going to meet a “star”.  I was not sure what that meant, but now I know.  You do shine like the “son” Jesus.. Auntie JoAnn.  I guess that is why they call you “Sonshine”? 

I fell in love with you the minute I met you in Kansas City with Daddy and Mommy

Mommy couldn’t take me on the train to see you when she came to visit a few weeks ago, and I had my dress all ready for the birthday party, but they wouldn't let me on the train.. but I thought about you and how much I love you.  If I had been there I would have licked you all over! 
My birthday dress
You are always so good to me and I love coming to your house.  I think Zero is even starting to like me now!  I have even eaten some of the cat food, and they don’t seem to mind!  LOL   I love the way you pick me up and sit me on your lap when you are with me and swing me on your wonderful swing.  You even like my clothes and always compliment me on what I am wearing. I make sure I bring my warm pajamas when I come to visit you, cause you keep your house like my Mom does.. you can hang meat it is so cold!!! hahahhaha
My warm pajamas for Auntie JoAnn's house

You just love everybody.  Mommy tells me that is how everyone is supposed to be, but they must have thrown the mold away when they made you, because I think you are really rare in the way you love.

 You are so good to my Daddy and Mommy too.. You treat us all like we are Royalty when we visit you and Mr. Jerry. 



I hope you feel like a Princess today and that you get lots of cake and blow out lots of candles.  If I was there, I would help you eat some of the icing!


I love you so much!



Pawfully yours,



Me with Mommy
Gidget

No comments:

Post a Comment