SURPRISE!!!

THIS IS YOUR DAY JO ANN! YOU ARE THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, AND THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ... BY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND ADORE YOU.

65 YEARS YOUNG... WHAT A MILESTONE AND OH THE STORIES YOU HAVE TO TELL OF YOUR JOURNEY DEAR SWEET WOMAN OF GOD....

SIT BACK IN YOUR COMFY SWING AND ENJOY THIS DAY DEAREST ONE.. YOU ARE LOVED MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!







Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WORDS I REMEMBER BETWEEN JOANN AND ME .. FROM DONNA


You make people laugh


WOW YOU HAVE SUCH A WAY WITH WORDS.. ESPECIALLY PICTURE WORDS.. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD AND EVERYONE GETS SUCH A KICK OUT OF YOU ..
YOU ARE QUICK WITTED AND DELIGHTFUL!  I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH YOUR FRIEND WHO WAS THANKING GOD FOR "INVENTING YOU"!!

I can remember so many things JoAnn and I have said over the years.. these are some of them:

I feel like a kielbasa!

I am running through the hallways of my mind



Such a deal!

Are you tired ... worn out on religion??

Claim exodus 22:9

I think I bit off more than Jerry can chew!

I'm running up and down the hallways of my mind

I had to hold back my six white horses!

I am so excited for you to see your surprise,
I am doing the "pee pee" dance!

Oh and Bethany's "I've got new boooots" story

The Fava Bean story 

Bart's favorite: Oh GOD You're SO GOOD! 


And soooooo many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment