SURPRISE!!!

THIS IS YOUR DAY JO ANN! YOU ARE THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, AND THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ... BY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND ADORE YOU.

65 YEARS YOUNG... WHAT A MILESTONE AND OH THE STORIES YOU HAVE TO TELL OF YOUR JOURNEY DEAR SWEET WOMAN OF GOD....

SIT BACK IN YOUR COMFY SWING AND ENJOY THIS DAY DEAREST ONE.. YOU ARE LOVED MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!







Monday, July 18, 2011

TO MY SISTER JOANNIE-LAMBIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM JENNIFER





 
Jennifer and JoAnn in Charleston on Jerry and JoAnn's porch

Dearest JoAnnie-Lambie,

Lambie











Happy 65th birthday to you my dear sister!!!



Did you ever in your wildest dreams think you would be 65 one day?

I am so glad you are here with all of us who love you so much! I always picture you MUCH younger in my mind!!

"I always picture you much younger"!

You look Mahvelous Dahling, simply Mahvelous!


I hope whatever you are wishing for and praying for comes true for your birthday. You deserve the very best life has to offer. I know how hard it can be sometimes to spread yourself too thin and try to be everything to everyone. You do a great job of "being there" for so many of your friends and family.



I especially adore you for taking time out of your life to be such a wonderful big sister to me. You know how much I love you and appreciate all the times you prayed for me, emailed me, and spoke to me when I was very sick after Mom died. You truly made a huge difference in my recovery.

 

Thanks a heap for styling my hair for me when I was in 6th grade. And, all the days off I had when I lived with you in Shreveport. Those mysterious illnesses were odd weren't they?

Thanks for styling my hair

The list of reasons to celebrate your wonderful life has no end!

Have a fantastic day and a fabulous 65th year!

Ewe Little Star!


I love you forever,



Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment