SURPRISE!!!

THIS IS YOUR DAY JO ANN! YOU ARE THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, AND THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ... BY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND ADORE YOU.

65 YEARS YOUNG... WHAT A MILESTONE AND OH THE STORIES YOU HAVE TO TELL OF YOUR JOURNEY DEAR SWEET WOMAN OF GOD....

SIT BACK IN YOUR COMFY SWING AND ENJOY THIS DAY DEAREST ONE.. YOU ARE LOVED MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!







Thursday, July 21, 2011

"YOU ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL" FROM JENNIFER STAPLETON

JoAnn and Jennifer at CHOP


Dear JoAnn,

When I thought of what to write for your birthday wishes, the first thing that pops in my head is the first prophetic word I ever gave you.


"You are more beautiful this morning than you ever have been." Hugh Grant in Notting Hill

You are more beautiful today!

If you haven't seen that movie, you should! It's on Netflix streaming now and it's a wonderful movie.



But I digress!


Many great thanks I offer to God that we met at the first Dream Conference!

JoAnn Speaker at the Dream Conference

You have been a sweet surprise during the past several years that have been very difficult for me. I enjoyed our time at the prayer room so much. It was a fruitful season in its time. I am looking forward to where you will be going next in this season's turning.

Ecc 3:1  For everything there is a season,
and a time for every purpose under heaven.

I hope that you will find yourself having lots of adventures and road trips coming up.


New roads of adventure lay ahead!
Beautiful JoAnn the "Roadrunner"!
Alaska!
Touring New York
Minnesota Sightseeing Train

Sightseeing the Fjords of Norway




Hopefully, you see a road trip to Columbia. I'll have a room waiting for you.



Much Love,


Jennifer



"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up." Paul Valery

No comments:

Post a Comment