SURPRISE!!!

THIS IS YOUR DAY JO ANN! YOU ARE THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, AND THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ... BY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND ADORE YOU.

65 YEARS YOUNG... WHAT A MILESTONE AND OH THE STORIES YOU HAVE TO TELL OF YOUR JOURNEY DEAR SWEET WOMAN OF GOD....

SIT BACK IN YOUR COMFY SWING AND ENJOY THIS DAY DEAREST ONE.. YOU ARE LOVED MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!







Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"SUMMERTIME" FROM SALLY BORNFLETH

JoAnn and Sally at Sally's home

As I was prayerfully considering JoAnn. . .

I see her dressed in her happy bright yellow Cold Water Creek outfit, sitting in her "rocking chair spot" in my home next to the window overlooking the bird bath and feeder.

JoAnn in her yellow outfit


I see delight, life, light, and joy as she watches the comings and goings about her of her unfettered winged life little friends.





As I reflected upon her friendship I am aware that she brings that same sonshine, life and joy into my life.

I am thankful JoAnn that I am too am one of your friends and that over 24 years we have been learning together the lessons of our little winged life friends. . . the winged life of the heavenly places!

This morning as I was moving about my kitchen I heard in my mind or my spirit "Summertime" from Porgy and Bess by Gershwin.  I moved to the computer (can you believe it) to Youtube it and knew it was for JoAnn. . . go there please. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7-Qa92Rzbk




The words begin,
summertime and the living is easy.
The Living is Easy.. fish are jumpin'

Fish are jumping and the cotton is high.

The cotton is high

Your Daddy's rich... hush little baby..
Your Daddy is rich. . .
I believe the Holy Spirit is speaking to you, JoAnn through it. I pray summertime for you always dear friend (without excessive heat and humidity!)

Love Always,

Sal !

No comments:

Post a Comment