SURPRISE!!!

THIS IS YOUR DAY JO ANN! YOU ARE THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, AND THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ... BY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND ADORE YOU.

65 YEARS YOUNG... WHAT A MILESTONE AND OH THE STORIES YOU HAVE TO TELL OF YOUR JOURNEY DEAR SWEET WOMAN OF GOD....

SIT BACK IN YOUR COMFY SWING AND ENJOY THIS DAY DEAREST ONE.. YOU ARE LOVED MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!







Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONORABLE MAMA BEAR FROM RACHAEL

Happy Birthday JoAnn,



I remember when I first met you, immediately I fell in love with you, it was as if we had known each other all my life.  You have truly been a Mama Bear.  You have been a mentor to me.

I love the time we spent together at your kitchen table, the wisdom and encouragement you have given me, and I have learned so much from you, you love with all your heart, and you know no stranger.

I thank the Lord for putting you in my life, and for a wonderful friend I have in you.

I love you Great and Honorable Mama Bear, enjoy your birthday and another year of life.

I am rejoicing, for you are in my life another year.

Love,

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment